Spot Hogg question...might be a dumb question but want to ask

Luked

WKR
I have a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL double pin on my V3X 33
I liked it at home but in the woods im not crazy about the double up pin setup as I thought I would be.
Here is the question and im sure its a dumb question but I want to make sure before I try it.
In looking at Spot Hogg website they sell the pin guards in multiple setups, and I was wondering if its jsut as simple as me swapping out the pin guard for a normal style 5 pin set up.
Just wondering the best way to do it vs just buying a whole other sight set up.
With the double pin its got the double indicator and not sure if they sell a single.
Just looking for some opinions.

I'm not positive what you are asking, but you can put a fixed pin housing on any SH slider. You swap the rod adapter out for a different bracket to mount their fixed pins sights to. They will sell you the bracket and a single indicator. Or you could get a 3 pin fixed housing and use a triple stack pointer.

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
You can do it, if you’re using the old style housing with the Bar you have to get a bracket for the new MDT system. I was in your same shoes wanted to convert a double to a 5 pin slider, they sold me the bracket, purple single pin, and custom 5 pin housing, I returned because the cost from Spott Hogg is more then just buying a new 5 pin slider and selling the old sight.

Marble

WKR
I have a Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL double pin on my V3X 33
I liked it at home but in the woods im not crazy about the double up pin setup as I thought I would be.
Here is the question and im sure its a dumb question but I want to make sure before I try it.
In looking at Spot Hogg website they sell the pin guards in multiple setups, and I was wondering if its jsut as simple as me swapping out the pin guard for a normal style 5 pin set up.
Just wondering the best way to do it vs just buying a whole other sight set up.
With the double pin its got the double indicator and not sure if they sell a single.
Just looking for some opinions.
You can do it. It's exactly what I did. I used the double pin through turkey and 3d season then put on a 5 pin for deer/elk.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

You will just have to swap out the housing to the new 5 pin. Super easy to do, just give them a call and they will make sure you get everything you need for the swap.