Spot Hogg Fast Eddy

So I was looking are and noticed a new sight coming out. The Fast Eddy looks to be a lighter version of a Tommy Hogg, buy about 4 oz in just the sight base its self, and is coming out in a two pin model. I called Spot Hogg and spoke with one of their Techs and he said he is using this sight with a 7 pin wrapped to see if it works and that there are no issues. He said maybe in 6 weeks or so if all works out they will offer the sight with a 5/7 pin wrapped version. The sight right now with the two pin is 200 dollars.

Did anyone see this sight at the Show and want to chime in.

bjaegers

Lil-Rokslider
Oh cool it is finally up on their site. I will be looking to order one soon, I noticed no scale on the dial. Wonder if you need a chronograph to pick your site tape. I like the double bullet proof pin about time they updated the tommy. Also wondering if the pins come in .010 if anyone happens to know.

OP
fire arrow
The guy I spoke with said that if everything works out the sight can be ordered, like special ordered, with 5/7 pins so I can't imagine that you wouldn't be able to have them use the .19 for the first 4 and a .10 for the bottom. He did say there is a 6-8 week back order.

cordini

FNG
The gearing isn't metal.....I haven't seen them yet, but a shop owner I know of won't be carrying them based on his inspection of them at the ATA. You may want to see one first and then make your own assessment.....

The gearing isn't metal.....I haven't seen them yet, but a shop owner I know of won't be carrying them based on his inspection of them at the ATA. You may want to see one first and then make your own assessment.....

None of the Hoggs gearing is metal. I believe its Delrin.

Last edited: