Sportsmans Tikka black friday?

wildcat33

WKR
Anyone know if there ever deals on superlite tikkas at sportsmans warehouse around black friday? Or how to get a better deal than MSRP?

Thanks

Finch

WKR
Sorry…they do an anniversary sale. They put discounts in balloons and you pick a balloon and they pop it. You get the discount listed. It’s in the spring.
Yes but only have walking up to the register with the item and then you pop the balloon. I was there this past spring and a guy loaded up a buggy with a crossbow, high dollar fish finder, and a bunch of other stuff. He got to the register and they popped the balloon and it was only 5% off. He walked out and left the buggy there full of merchandise.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Yes but only have walking up to the register with the item and then you pop the balloon. I was there this past spring and a guy loaded up a buggy with a crossbow, high dollar fish finder, and a bunch of other stuff. He got to the register and they popped the balloon and it was only 5% off. He walked out and left the buggy there full of merchandise.

I guess you could do that. With a gun they do all the background stuff befor you go up. I did it with a tikka a few years back and got 30% off.

amassi

WKR
Those were always a black Friday special. Normally $100 off either in direct discount or 50$ off and a $50 gift card etc.
Judging by the inventory at my local sw I'd wager they're on this year's ad too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sometimes if you leave an item in our cart online long enough they will email you a 10% off code. You have to be logged into your account with the item in your cart.

Broomd

WKR
lol...

Just found a receipt for my last tikka purchase. October of 2020. T3X SL. $629. Oh I wish we would see that again.

Look at online gun stores, check inventory, check prices, and see if 1) cost plus shipping to FFL (and possibly tax) and 2) FFL store fees are less than the price at your retailer of choice.

With less than 5 minutes spent checking on-line, I found T3X Lites (stainless) for under $700.

Update:
Quote for:

Product: Tikka T3 JRTXB352 T3x Lite 7mm-08 Rem 3+1 22.40" Black Stainless Steel Right Hand
SKU: JRTXB352
UPC: 082442858975

Our special price for you is 695.52.

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
Got so sick of boxing up Swaros I just asked people if they were going to buy it regardless. If they said no, I just walked up with them and the sku.