Sportdog e collar - No vibrate

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone familiar with sportdog e collars? Just picked up a Sporthunter 1825x. It was delivered this afternoon, I charged it and when I went to test all the features the vibrate didn’t work. I tried to re-pair the transmitter to the collar and still nothing. Everything else is fine. Tone is loud and all the levels of stimulation work according to the tester.
I couldn’t find anything online. Anyone have experience with these? Possible troubleshooting?

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
Funny, I have been dealing with the same thing (no Vibe) on an older Sportdog collar - I will say their CS is responsive...although they/we have not yet found out where my problem lies (sill going back & forth). Good luck - email their CS. They will get back to you.

OP
stank.243

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
Spoke with Customer Support service this morning. Turns out I'm an idiot and the section I skipped over in the manual was actually important. There are a bunch of different configurations the remote's buttons can be set up to do and the default one is just Tone.
Lesson Learned: Never skip sections of the manual especially with new brands

maxmfs

FNG
+1 on Garmin. For something that is more simple and economical, I’ve had good luck with one of the SportDog collars.