Speed Loaders w/o Static Electricity Problems

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
I'm going to attempt to maybe update an older thread from on here. Like others I have had some major issues with BH209 sticking to the inside of speed loaders and therefore creating inconsistencies in the amount of powder poured down the barrel for each shot. The dryer sheet trick hasn't seemed to work that well and it's one of those things that I feel like I shouldn't have to carry and do on a hunt to have a functioning speed loader.

Can folks provide some feedback on speed loaders they have used and whether or not they have had issues with static electricity? I think it could be beneficial to me and the community to see which ones seem to work and which ones don't. Much obliged.

BBob

WKR
I use an electronics anti static spray for all powder dispensing including ML QL tubes and 20mL conical centrifuge tubes I use to store extra charges in. Spray/wipe it on and once it dries it leaves a thin film that'll dissipate the static. It's not permanent and you'll need to re-apply now and then.

robtattoo

WKR
I've been using these for a few years for BH209 after having had the same issue.
I can't remember where I found out about them, but if you look at the seller's page, he had all different color & size combos.
They work perfectly.

ENCORE

WKR
Wipe them out with a common household dryer sheet. Its all that's needed.

Best tubes and WILL NOT allow moisture inside or leak. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1816092193...efaultOrganicWeb&_trksid=p2047675.c101224.m-1

I've tested many different tubes using a small piece of lead and common household flour. Seal the tube and place it in a bucket of water for 24hrs. The lead sinks it to the bottom. Lane's will not leak.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I did the dryer sheet thing, but even when BH does stick to the sides, I just pound the speed loader down on the end of the barrel and it all comes out.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I think Lane has a thread on here that's older and you'll have to search for it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
T

The Angelo Kid

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate all the replies. I got some spray I'm going to give a try but it looks like I'll be supporting a fellow Rokslider as well and will give some of his tubes a try as well.