Spartan Precision Equipment Pro Hunter Course and Gear Giveaway worth over $16,000!

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have collaborated with some of the biggest and best outdoor and hunting companies in the world to bring you the ultimate giveaway worth over $16,000. One of you will win a place on a 4 night all-inclusive Pro Hunter Course at @brandedrockcanyon, a 15,000-acre Luxury Guest Ranch hidden away in the rugged western Colorado landscape. You will learn how to engage targets in low light, moving targets, steep angles, and extend your maximum shooting distance all while becoming proficient in reading your environment. This course is intended for experienced shooters.

You could also win:
@stoneglacier - Stone Glacier Sky 5900 Pack
@blackriflecoffee - Swag Gift Box
@frontiersmengear - Lynx Knife and Pumas Knife + Sheaths
@canis_athlete - Alps Hooded Down Jacket and Alps 3/4 Zip Pants
@mtntough_fitness - 1 Year Subscription
@gatorzeyewear - Ballistic Milspec Delta Sunglasses
@spartanprecision - Ascent Tripod, Pro Hunt Tac Bipod + Accessories
@aimpointusa - CompM5b™ Red Dot Reflex Sight and 6XMag-1™
@taurususa - Tracker 44
@luepold - Mark 5 UHD 5-25x56
@fieldethos - Field Ethos Journal + T-Shirt

How to enter:

Enter your email via the link in @spartanprecision bio
Tag your friends in this post & share this post on your story

Course dates: 3rd October - 7th October

You must be 21+ years old to enter. Contest Dates: 9th - 30th May. Open to US Residents Only. No Purchase Necessary. The winner must cover transport to Branded Rock Canyon. Visit the link in @spartanprecision bio for full giveaway rules.

The entry/swipe up link is below
https://javelinbipod.com/pages/pro-hunter-course-and-gear-giveaway

Giveaway_Insta_Posts_EH-01.jpg

Giveaway_Insta_Posts_EH-08.jpg

Giveaway_Insta_Posts_EH-12.jpg

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders! I was wondering if anyone has entered this contest, or if anyone has had any problems trying to enter?

I stopped doing these contests. I feel too much like a pick-me. A pick me is a person who begs for the attention, acceptance, and approval of a certain group, person, or sex. In this case these big hunting brands. I pay my own way to avoid the slight resentment that comes with this bait and switch.

Good luck

I stopped doing these contests. I feel too much like a pick-me. A pick me is a person who begs for the attention, acceptance, and approval of a certain group, person, or sex. In this case these big hunting brands. I pay my own way to avoid the slight resentment that comes with this bait and switch.

Good luck

keep it up.. THe poors, like myself, need all the free gear we can get