Southshore archery

Anyone have long waits for arrows ? Order 5/30 and still processing , called and emailed with no response. Ive ordered from them for a long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stalker69

WKR
I haven't ordered from them in many years, they were expensive to buy from. Hope fully it's that they busy.

I've heard numerous complaints about South Shore since Jerry (the founder) sold the business. I think he sold in 2019 but stayed involved for a while after that. He's now no longer affiliated with South Shore and the company isn't what it used to be.

OP
Cant hit em
I've heard numerous complaints about South Shore since Jerry (the founder) sold the business. I think he sold in 2019 but stayed involved for a while after that. He's now no longer affiliated with South Shore and the company isn't what it used to be.

Thank you im gona cancel and just go back to building my own

Dented

WKR
Damn sorry to hear that. I ordered dozens of arrows from them before and shortly after he sold. I was just looking at sending in another order. I think I'll take a closer look at recent reviews before I do that.

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered from South Shore on 6/27. Got a call last Saturday am from Brad while installing components. Assuming he finished, and shipped this week seems pretty reasonable for a holiday week. Although that's an assumption, we'll see.. 5/30 would have me concerned.

Dented

WKR
Looks like Straight Shooter only does crossbow arrows. Well, at least I know where to get that handled. 😊

jgilber5

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered arrows from south shore post sale, fixing up some vanes I found I could just peel all the vanes right off without too much effort. Pretty disappointing.

Thank you im gona cancel and just go back to building my own

Lancaster had my arrows built and shipped 3 days from order. Now there was nothing special about these arrows. But the only reason your arrows should be delayed that much is if something is back ordered. But that should have been communicated to you.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black Ovis (a Rokslide sponsor) also makes arrows. I've ordered from them and been happy

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
I am in no way affiliated with South Shore, just sharing my experience. After reading all the feedback post sale I was reluctant. So I ordered a half dozen as a test run. Ordered 6/27 and received 7/16. Arrows looked good and no issues. I placed a second order 7/24 and received 8/3. Again, no issues. Just an fyi for anyone wondering. YMMV.

Anyone have long waits for arrows ? Order 5/30 and still processing , called and emailed with no response. Ive ordered from them for a long time

I used them a lot, I had one slow order when they both had covid. Other then that never an issue

OP
Cant hit em
I sent an email to cancel after posting this. The next day a guy emailed me and stated this
d40b5121008a5132c1aa583dc2c16c51.jpg

A couple weeks later i got my arrows. 2 weeks later someone else calls me and tells me he just bought the business and was wondering if i got my order. He was in Minnesota or Ohio or somewhere.