South Florida Guided Hog Hunt

SBR Sarge

FNG
I’m going to be in the Keys in late October and am interested in a day or two trip for hog hunting.

There are lots of guides with websites in the area. After a while they all sound alike.

Any recommendations? I have heard of Razzor Ranch, from some TV show I think, and am considering them.

Thanks,
SBRSarge

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
No recommendations but since you are in the keys I’d use the time/money on fishing/Spearfishing charters. Think all hog operations would be similar, just pick one that has the amenities you want. Plenty of hogs. Read and make sure not high fence, unless you are into that kind of thing. A lot of outfitters down here are.

Razzor Ranch is high fence, but for hogs that doesn't matter much, they are still pretty spooky. I've hunted there a few times, cause it's convenient. They kind of nickel and dime you and that rubs me wrong.

I'd contact Justin at Gator Glades - (863)-673-0161, he has a pile of free range land to hunt hogs on and a ton of gators if you're interested in that. He's treated us well and was a pleasure to hunt with.

OP
S

SBR Sarge

FNG
Turkey,
I like the way you think. I might end up bringing my scuba gear and pole spear. I love killing lionfish and grilling them. Add in a few snapper and lobster and we should eat really well.

Nick
I’ll check our Gator Glades. I don’t think I’ve looked at them before. After a bit all the website blended together in my mind though. It is good to have a first hand recommendation.