South Dakota Antelope Private Only Tag

amaxfield

FNG
I’ve hunted South Dakota a lot over the past 7 years on one ranch and unfortunately lost it due to outfitters leasing it out.

Even more unfortunate I only have a private land antelope tag. So taking a shot in the dark, would there be anyone on here that would allow access or have anyone they know that would let a guy on for a few days for goats?

blksno

FNG
I’ve hunted South Dakota a lot over the past 7 years on one ranch and unfortunately lost it due to outfitters leasing it out.

Even more unfortunate I only have a private land antelope tag. So taking a shot in the dark, would there be anyone on here that would allow access or have anyone they know that would let a guy on for a few days for goats?
So you're referring to drawing a "Special Antelope" tag. Are you an SD Resident? Best thing to do is if you're familiar with the area you used to hunt...is see if you can call any of the neighbors and explain your situation.
Lots of land owners feel the antelope are nuisance critters and will be more than happy to help you kill one...but if you're not a SD Resident, you'd probably best tread lightly