Sorta FNG - SW Denver

Gotcha_

FNG
Hello All,

I wanted to post here since I'm trying to be more active. I'm located in SW Denver and really enjoy connecting with like-minded individuals who share a passion for all things related to hunting and fishing. With a background in engineering, I delve deeply into the details of everything. I hope to meet some local people and discuss everything that impacts the animals, from my bullets to barometric pressure. I'm looking to expand my hunting horizons beyond the big two (elk and mule deer), and I am very excited to start interacting with those who have already ventured down this path. I feel like pronghorn are calling my name!

I dont have any friends that are as crazy about hunting as I am so when they've had enough, I take it to the forums.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our sorta new CO member.

Eddie

bart23

FNG
Welcome! I'm up in Fort Collins — I also have a background in engineering and love to talk about all things hunting (although I'm very new to it). If you ever want to go shooting send me a message!

atmat

WKR
I just moved a few months ago to Evergreen area just west of Denver. I’m always interested in shooting, though young kids keep me kind of busy.

Hey, welcome. I'm up in the high country and don't really know anything, but if somehow I end up getting a tag that coincides in location and time with you all I'd be glad to pair up. In terms of ballistics I keep having to remind myself that not everybody is at 9k feet ASL when having discussions with lowlanders.

Welcome. I am in the Denver area and also have a hand in the engineering world. What species are you trying to expand into?