Son’s First Buck - Fall 23

JDarchery

FNG
Hey all,

I usually don’t like to boast but I just wanted to share that this was one of my favorite moments as a Dad, and frankly as a human. We worked our butts off for this buck for three days and it all came together on the last day! Gotta love those desert bucks!

Attachments

• IMG_7619.jpeg
    IMG_7619.jpeg
    717.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7620.jpeg
    IMG_7620.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7632.png
    IMG_7632.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
  • C971F7BC-F258-470B-A694-F8E866089AD0.jpeg
    C971F7BC-F258-470B-A694-F8E866089AD0.jpeg
    387.5 KB · Views: 67

Lowedown

FNG
Awesome work and congratulations on the memories made! My son and I are looking forward to his first chance at a buck this fall!

GMann

FNG
Thanks for sharing, very happy for you and your son! What a great experience and something you'll never forget. Way to go young man!

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

OP
JDarchery

JDarchery

FNG
Thanks for sharing, very happy for you and your son! What a great experience and something you'll never forget. Way to go young man!

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more! He was the only one in the house to land a premium tag here. This time we will be hunting for a doe. Meat time! Thank you

bz_711

WKR
Awesome Dad!
We need more young hunters.

I was lucky enough to be shoulder to shoulder with all 4 of my kids when they took their first deer...still makes me smile!

Congrats to you both! I'm looking forward to helping my kids do the same. My oldest is 6 so we're working towards that and trying to keep him from pointing even his nerf guns at his little sister and little brother.

OP
JDarchery

JDarchery

FNG
Congrats to you both! I'm looking forward to helping my kids do the same. My oldest is 6 so we're working towards that and trying to keep him from pointing even his nerf guns at his little sister and little brother.
That’s awesome! It goes by quick. Enjoy all the moments!

jcmcl18

FNG
Congrats! Awesome memories made there! I have a 5yo who’s tagged along on some hunting trips, seeing her enjoy the experiences has brought so much joy. Thanks for sharing

OP
JDarchery

JDarchery

FNG
Awesome Dad!
We need more young hunters.

I was lucky enough to be shoulder to shoulder with all 4 of my kids when they took their first deer...still makes me smile!
Thank you bz!!!! What an honor it is to be by there side when it happens.
Congrats! Awesome memories made there! I have a 5yo who’s tagged along on some hunting trips, seeing her enjoy the experiences has brought so much joy. Thanks for sharing
Thank you very much. Nothing like seeing them gravitate to the tradition.
Awesome! Congrats to the both of you!
Thanks!!!

AnthonyC

FNG
Congratulations! The best memories from my childhood are hunting with my dad. Glad to see others passing on the tradition to their children.