Some of my favorite Keto friendlier recipes

Wrench

WKR
Swerve will be a friend on these deserts. It measures like sugar and is pretty decent. It's available in white and brown.

These are dynamite. I subbed swerve for monk fruit and added caoco powder.
https://perfectketo.com/perfect-keto-mocha-fat-bombs/

The next favorite is chocolate chocolate and chocolate cookies.

Take your favorite chocolate chip cookies, substitute 3/4 of the flour with protein powder and the remaining 1/4 with almond flour. No baking powder....it's going to fluff plenty. Use 100% chocolate and enjoy. I'd get specific but some like them fluffy, some want them flat. Just adjust the butter to get there.

One of my favorite meals is chicken fried steak and eggs with gravy.

I use the weston cuber. It's $110.00 and worth twice that....but if you want to pound steaks until the kitchen looks like a murder scene....feel free.

The steaks,

I like to season them with Johnny salt for a few days before I cube them . Once cubed I'll have dish with egg beaten and a dish with crushed up spicy pork rinds. Run the egg wash and dredge in the pork rind crumbs.

Send them to a hot oil filled skillet and fry away till you get you color....flip once.

While it's cooking I put 1 or so cup of cauliflower in the microwave with a TINY bit of water.....we're just tryingto steam the cauliflower. Once it's cooked to soft (3 mins in my science oven) I let it sit, flip my steaks and return.

Take the cooked cauliflower and add onion powder and garlic salt to taste...about 1/2 teaspoon at our ranch, add pepper and heavy cream. Possibly a ass slap of Tabasco. Smack the bowl with a hand blender or toss it in a small food processor cup.....I like the hand blender so I can add cream as needed to get the texture right.

By the time it's done, the steaks are done and you have FANTASTIC gravy and a crispy steak.

The gravy can be modified to a breakfast style by backing off the onion and garlic and coming in with some bacon grease and salt/pepper.

One of the best things to add to your breakfast is the cauliflower tots. Be POSITIVE to grease or oil the cups. They glide out of my coated steel pans....and I threw away my aluminum ones.

I've used this to make a pizza crust in a cast iron pan and it worked great too. Just back off the buffalo and add garlic salt.

https://cupcakesandkalechips.com/buffalo-cauliflower-tots/

Hopefully that will help break the boring meal plans. I don't post actual recipes because I live 20 miles from the store and sometimes I just wing it. Some of this and that for flavor works great.

Good luck and enjoy.