Solid Archery Mechanics- Who's bought it?

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the course because I live remote with no access to a coach, closet trad club to me is 2.5 hours away. It is singlehandedly the best decision I have made, it helped with aspects of my shot, mind you I havent been shooting for 20 years so it was easy for me to switch gears.

rnfarley

FNG
I have the course and it's a lot - I don't however have access to a coach or archery club nearby - though I'm making plans to attend events just for this reason next spring. I will say that the sheer multitude of the modules is a bit daunting to remember everything. I think I may've actually been shooting better after just watching the rod jenkins segments on masters of the barebow where he limits it to just 7 steps. I'm leaning towards going through those DVD's again myself and then just using Tom's videos to hone in on one segment of the shot at a time.

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
The course isn't designed to be taken in all at once. Pick one module, and work on that until you got it down pat, then move onto the next.

TomJoad

WKR
I'm lucky to be in CO and have access to Tom's shop. I've taken trad lessons with him from directly and they were SO worth the money. I don't have any experience with this course but if it's Tom's teaching I can't imagine it's not worth it. He is crazy methodical and detail oriented for in person work.

WyoArk

FNG
I was fortunate enough to have a one on one with Tom. Honestly, I don’t really follow too many of the popular guys/coaches. I just went to RMSG and bought some arrows. Tom spent half a day with me, when he absolutely didn’t have to. I have been shooting trad/bare bow only for about 15 years. He absolutely helped me with several mistakes I had in my form. He also sold me on a set of uukha limbs. At 40 years old, I am shooting better at longer range than I ever have. His attention to detail on form is awesome. Tom Sr. Is a class act. The whole gang at RMSG is awesome. I’m lucky that I’m only a couple of hours from the coolest “hunting” trad bow shop in NA. I look forward to shooting 3d with the guys this summer. I am certain Tom’s video would help any archer.

I was very fortunate to attend a two day clinic with Tom down here in Australia recently. The online course is fantastic and meeting him in person to get advice was even better. He had very nice things to say about many of us Aussies who had used his course and no other formal coaching, which goes to show the detail in the course and what can be achieved when it's all you have access to.