Soft Padded Rifle Case for Suppressor?

really depends on how long that rifle is.... too long and you're just SOL
i have a bunch of generic ones from china (VISM/NcStar) that might fit a 20" w a can but barely.
i just spin the can on at the range which is 5 minutes from my house or leave it sticking out the bag.
which is to say i'm no help

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for one too. 51” OAL w/can. Issue seems to be height more than length w/50mm scope. Just want a basic soft case - not all the pockets. Armageddon may be it but spendy.

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
At 55 bucks and 48 inches, this just fits a 13.5" LOP Tikka with Maven, 18" barrel, and Scythe Ti.

-J
Funny I have that one already and like it. Fits my 18” barrel 6.5prc barely with Raptor 6 stack on. My 24” 7prc with 8 stack needs about 5” more length and 2” height.

Reactions: NSI

ChrisAU

WKR
Trying to determine the difference particularly in size - thanks - you’re getting a LR rifle in there no problem with a suppressor on?

Yes, this rifle fits in it no problem. Only a 22” barrel but 7” suppressor with room to spare.

IMG_3863.jpeg

Lawnboi

WKR
Iv got the gap one too along with Armageddon gear and triad tactical.

The gap bag is fine but I would rate it lowest out of the three. The inside is a mesh material that holds grass/pine needles/dirt where as the others are cordura.

Ralphie

WKR

Even if you don’t use horses these are pretty nice cases. Pretty stout. It’s a little tight but fits a 24” barrel with 9” suppressor and bushy 4.5x18 lrts.

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
Ended up with the Allen Velocity 55” and it fits my 24” 7prc with the suppressor on and 50mm optic. Went to buy the GA Armageddon bag but the $65 shipping on top was a deal killer.