Sold SO Redcliff Set Up for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For Sale: Seek Outside Redcliff with Stove Jack (from blemished sale last October, some of the seams were a little wrinkled which is why it was a "blemished" product. Otherwise in perfect condition), Carbon Pole, 1/2 Nest (1st quality and used for a few nights), 1/2 Nest (oops version-brand new purchased last month), all stakes and appropriate rope/loops. Seam sealed last fall in my yard, and slept in one night this summer. Lite Outdoors Large Titanium Stove with both 8' and 6' vent pipes (Used a few times, in good used condition with some handling marks). 8' pipe was burned in last fall (see photo below) and not used since. 6' was used a few times in a previous tent.

Asking $895 total for the system shipped in the lower 48. Prefer PayPal or Venmo friends and family, but will consider other options for the asking price.

Thank you for looking. Good hunting this fall.Redcliff.jpg

All original packaging and carry bags, still in terrific shape (happens when you don't use something like you had planned. Doh!).

Attachments

• all of the stuff.jpg
    all of the stuff.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Carbon Pole.jpg
    Carbon Pole.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Lite Outdoors Large Stove.jpg
    Lite Outdoors Large Stove.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Nest.jpg
    Nest.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Oops Nest.jpg
    Oops Nest.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Redcliff Tent with Stove Jack.jpg
    Redcliff Tent with Stove Jack.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Stakes.jpg
    Stakes.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
OP
Firehawk

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
PMs responded to. Still available.

Edited to add:

I have had some folks ask if I would separate the tent/pole/nests out away from the stove. I would have interest in doing this as I have a local buyer interested in the stove if I decided to separate.

So...if interested in the tent/pole and nests, let's do $750 tyd with Paypal F&F. Or add the charge to do G&S.

Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
Firehawk

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Back up top.

And laughing at the photo of the tent in my backyard last fall. Let's just say I hadn't mowed the lawn in a while. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.