SNS Outfitters in Wyoming

Non residents cant hunt USFS wilderness in WY without an outfitter. You can hike, fish, camp, etc, but no hunting without paying and outfitter to access our land. Outfitters and their lap dog politicians push this rule.

There aren't too many Wyo antelope found in wilderness areas! I believe the reason he asked why an outfitter is because antelope are a species that can be done OYO. Outfitters do have access to millions of acres of private land that can produce whopper bucks though!

Non residents cant hunt USFS wilderness in WY without an outfitter. You can hike, fish, camp, etc, but no hunting without paying and outfitter to access our land. Outfitters and their lap dog politicians push this rule.

Not true...a NR can hunt turkeys, upland birds, waterfowl, non-game animals, predators, and trap furbearers in wilderness without a guide. Only restriction is on big and trophy game animals.

You can also find a WY resident to hunt with you as well...each Resident can get a free resident guide license to take 2 NR's per year hunting in wilderness areas for no charge.

As to the OP, I hope SNS puts on a very good camp with high quality food, as their trophy quality is fair-average at best for what they charge.

Anyone been with them recently for archery antelope? Looking for some current reviews and opinions.
I have hunted with Wyoming Professional hunters before and going back again this year. I’ve never shot a speed goat with a rifle only my idiot stick. I highly recommend this outfitter.

Back