Snowmobiles around elk in winter

Went into the mountains I like to archery hunt to see snow pack for a bear hunt. Many snowmobile tracks and some elk/moose tracks on the road. How do you think snowmobiles effect elk movement(bulls seem to be around 1-3 ft of snow cows in the foothills)? Bears would normally be out now and some are, looking at another foot this weekend. Will this push bears out of the area or on to private?

Thanks for future responses. Never had this many snowmobiles and this late around, just something I’ve been thinking about.

OP
Stache Attack
Also there is a game range very close/below a common route for the off trail sleds. Many guys think the reason very few elk go there is the traffic/no clean flow to the area, and sheds being picked off sleds early and guys looking at elk from above. Sad such a neat range doesn’t get utilized by the elk and mule deer.

I have found that elk , being energy consious, will minimize efforts. I have also found that snowmobile tracks will provide highways once they harden up. Could be that a double track at a reasonable grade might give them an easy way there.
Otherwise you might find a path they follow at night in the trees where there is less snow.