Smoking deal on Vortex Razor Gen 1 16-48 x 65mm spotting scope $479

OP
F

fmyth

WKR
Just so you are all aware, these are factory refurbished,if that makes a difference for you
I purchased the same this one from Sierra a year ago for $599. It too was advertised as "refurbished" but came in new unopened packaging and was clearly brand new never used. My friend bought one with the link I posted and his also appears to be new never opened. If they are in fact "refurbished" we could not tell.

mgray

Lil-Rokslider
I also bought one from Sierra a few years ago that was refurbished. You can't tell the difference from new in the scope or the packaging.

Poser

WKR
Dang. Considering people are asking $650-$800 for used ones, this is a smokin' deal. I'm sure these will be sold out within 2-3 days.

I just bought a pair of refurb razor 10x42s from Sierra for $549. I called Vortex prior to purchase (great customer service btw), and basically was told when customers send in product for warranty, they will occasionally send new product back and resell these (after repair) to companies like "Sierra" or "AAoptics". Still hold same warranty no questions asked. Just saw the 13-39x56 mini razor (straight and angled) go for $649.
Mine haven't arrived yet, so jury is still out on overall quality, but for the price and guaranteed warranty I couldn't pass up the deal.