Smallest Kifaru Pack?

So I have the Stryker XL but was wondering if they make one that is smaller and lighter than this bag? I need this bag for certain days but for most days I need something with less cubic storage, maybe more pockets rather than the big main compartment because the Stryker is not even close to being filled with all my gear! Just wondering what’s out there? Really like the frame though so want something compatible with it, Thanks and God Bless!

wnelson14

WKR
escape and evade bag,
Why not use the Sherman pocket, Bane, Guide Lid, or cargo net with a dry bag or something?
Might could also attach Exos crib panel and attached pouches to that.

Last edited:

wnelson14

WKR

check out the first picture in this thread, i think that is the Bane or E&E.
That’s a option, I just didn’t know if Kifaru made a minimalist bag for a frame.

What is the E&E?

Vaultman

WKR
I remember seeing yrs ago that a shape Charge will attach to a frame.
Kifaru does go thru model changes without differentiating sometimes, so an older one, or a newer one may be slightly different than what's on the website. (Just a word of caution on specific features).

The Sherman isn't really a pack, but if you want to pack just a lunch and room for a jacket it would work.

Stryker XL does give a clue that there is a non-XL version. (It came before the xl).