Small profile metal K clips?

I messed up and sold a kifaru pack without taking off my straps that attach the guide lid to the pack.

Got the new pack and realized my mistake. Sucked it up and bought a guide lid strap kit from Kifaru. I don’t hate the new plastic k clips, but I much preferred the lower profile of the metal ones.

Does anyone have a source for a couple of the old metal K clips? I’ll live without them as they seem even harder to find than LRM primers. I checked mil spec monkey and no love.

Thanks for any leads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've started using these to connect straps to my frame, and I like them pretty reasonable if you can find them in stock. Called a gate keeper

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

strongarm

FNG
I've started using these to connect straps to my frame, and I like them pretty reasonable if you can find them in stock. Called a gate keeper

I have these on an AGC bino harness for accessory pouches. They are easy to install and remove. Do you have any experience with them in any load bearing / under stress use cases? I don't know how durable they are/aren't under load or stress.

Rufus

Lil-Rokslider
I believe Kifaru still sells the metal ones. Go to the accessories page in the buckles section. You will find k-Clips. You can choose metal or plastic. I ordered some not too long ago. Thanks. -Rufus

I have these on an AGC bino harness for accessory pouches. They are easy to install and remove. Do you have any experience with them in any load bearing / under stress use cases? I don't know how durable they are/aren't under load or stress.
I don't have any experience with weight with them, but they seem like they could take a good bit of weight. May have to play around with them and see how much they can take

Anyone know of a reliable source for 2” / 50mm single gate keepers ?