Small Game in CO

WCB94

FNG
I'm looking for some experience hunting rabbits and squirrels in Colorado. Just want an excuse to get outside with my .22 and do some scouting along the way. I was considering hitting up some of my typical big game spots in search of squirrels. I haven't been out squirrel hunting since I was a kid, and thought it'd be fun to get the 10/22 out in the field.

I’m headed out east Sunday for rabbit. I can share some intel/results when I’m back. What part of the state are you headed out from?

OP
WCB94

WCB94

FNG
I’m headed out east Sunday for rabbit. I can share some intel/results when I’m back. What part of the state are you headed out from?
That would be much appreciated! I’m actually out East of Aurora in the plains - any information from that portion of the state would be very helpful. Good luck on your hunt!

jayhawk

WKR
Any of the WMAs or public land on the front range should yield some good results. Don't hesitate to knock a farmers door also, as many of them want to get rid of the critters.

WKR
Buy a predator call and start working over the coyotes if you have time. We've had some fun doing that this year and it helps the fawns, pheasants and rabbits along the way.