Small company making quality clothing?

In the past I’ve used Sitka, first lite and Kuiu and some cheap Eddie Bauer pants but want to look for a different clothing company that is preferably a smaller USA made company.

Any suggestions? Doesn’t need to be camo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
In the past I’ve used Sitka, first lite and Kuiu and some cheap Eddie Bauer pants but want to look for a different clothing company that is preferably a smaller USA made company.

Any suggestions? Doesn’t need to be camo

Check out FORLOH - 100% sourced and made in America

OP
T

Thank you for the info. Your pants seem to be close in price with Sitka/Kuiu. How to they compare from a quality and design perspective?

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
No disrespect but the best comes from Vietnam. Most US companies have to outsource for little things or materials anyway. The dude from FHF gear explained it best on the meateater podcast. Then you have to worry about them being around in ten years.

pirogue

WKR
How does one know who makes it, and for whom? For example, let’s talk belts. Grip 6 was founded in 2013, and it looks like Forloh in 2020. I’ve worn Grip 6 belts for several years, and I remember when Forloh was introducing and promoting a belt, it looked exactly like a Grip 6 with “Forloh” on the buckle.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How does one know who makes it, and for whom? For example, let’s talk belts. Grip 6 was founded in 2013, and it looks like Forloh in 2020. I’ve worn Grip 6 belts for several years, and I remember when Forloh was introducing and promoting a belt, it looked exactly like a Grip 6 with “Forloh” on the buckle.
Correct. We do source Grip 6 belts and socks. 100% sourced and made in America. All of our products are sourced and made in America, thread to needle, no concessions.