Slowest Two Weeks of The Year!

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Shot another pile of arrows yesterday evening after it cooled down a little. I need to serenade the neighbors again this evening i guess.

applesauce4000

Lil-Rokslider
One of my big work projects keeps getting delayed. I think I may be to the point where I can ask for the first couple days of the season off! (Praying the whole project gets pushed to Spring 25!) Need to get some stuff done that I'm behind on, then will ask! :LOL:

Gerbdog

WKR
Work. Just gonna work. It'll be hunting time and then it'll be back to work. This year looks like im gonna be focused on the last 2 weeks of the season... the beginning part of the season just didnt pan out right with events.... i will hit that first day, cant miss the golden hour, but then i'll be gone for a bit

mobohunter

Lil-Rokslider
My 30 day count down is on, will be flying into Denver exactly 1 month from now. Gotta focus on practicing situational calling and continue my fitness and we should be good to go!

Gerbdog

WKR
Just went through the hunting pack ... switched out the knife sharpener for a better one, charging some batteries like the garmin mini, and a small flash light that has a lithium in it.

Make sure the knives are sharp

Make sure you got extra batteries

Go charge your stuff and check your pack!!!

I also found a small pile of trash from last season ... wrappers .... empty dude wipe containers .... etc.

It’s sneaking up on me quick! Never had a chance to get out in July since my wife was gone every weekend doing soccer camps for the girls high school team. Then I was gone doing camps, hiking, fishing for groups of teenage boys. School started August 6th. Fair season and the fall slaughter/meat processing has begun. I only get to hunt long weekends this year. Hung a tree stand last Friday on a spring I’ve killed elk on before.