Sled Springs any weapon draw 10/07-10/18

skaarju

FNG
Hello,

I drew a controlled hunt in Oregon this year for any weapon Oct. 7th-18th. Unit 57 Sled Springs. Was really hoping for elk. Have only hunted Walla Walla and Ochoco. Any reputable outfitters y’all could recommend? Even for a drop camp if their guides are booked. I’ll be down scouting the last couple weeks of September in preparation for my dates. Other than the public land on both sides of bay 3 it looks like there’s some Timberland to the west that allows day use hunters- no camping. Any help or leads would be appreciated if you’ve hunted this unit recently. Happy hunting - shoot straight. Justin

OP
skaarju

skaarju

FNG
Hello,

I drew a controlled hunt in Oregon this year for any weapon Oct. 7th-18th. Unit 57 Sled Springs. Was really hoping for elk. Have only hunted Walla Walla and Ochoco. Any reputable outfitters y’all could recommend? Even for a drop camp if their guides are booked. I’ll be down scouting the last couple weeks of September in preparation for my dates. Other than the public land on both sides of bay 3 it looks like there’s some Timberland to the west that allows day use hunters- no camping. Any help or leads would be appreciated if you’ve hunted this unit recently. Happy hunting - shoot straight. Justin

Attachments

• IMG_4159.jpeg
    IMG_4159.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 16