SKRE Sale begins today

ChrisAU

WKR
Always wanted to try the Uinta pant. Almost pulled the trigger on their down hoody too, it gets great reviews.

The10%

Lil-Rokslider
Was hoping I would be able to throw SKRE15 in for another 15% off, no go.

As far as comparison, I only have the hardscrabble pants, the pockets took a minute to get used to. But I now love the pants, and put right on par with the other big brands.

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
i'm on their site, I only see a few items in Clearance or Bundles at discount. Was this expected to be a broad sale?

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
Amazing, while I've been browsing, the site is updated to show sale prices. OP, thanks for the tip! Just ordered raingear I've been needing for several years.

Superdoo

WKR
anybody know where their sizing chart is? What is the inseam on a 32T?

SoDak_23

FNG
anybody know where their sizing chart is? What is the inseam on a 32T?

I’m 6’3” 190lbs. Wear 32x34 in most jeans/pants. Go a size up in the waist. 34T hardscrabble pants fit nice. I love their pants. Jacket is OK but not a huge fan of the vest (short) or Wasatch crew. Not very stretchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superdoo

WKR
I’m 6’3” 190lbs. Wear 32x34 in most jeans/pants. Go a size up in the waist. 34T hardscrabble pants fit nice. I love their pants. Jacket is OK but not a huge fan of the vest (short) or Wasatch crew. Not very stretchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. Day late and a dollar short. I ordered the 32s because the 32Ts were sold out. Guess I might be using their free size swap feature!
I’ll try to update once I get them. I saw a recent post saying the sizing issues were fixed. I guess I’ll find out shortly...

SoDak_23

FNG
Lol. Day late and a dollar short. I ordered the 32s because the 32Ts were sold out. Guess I might be using their free size swap feature!
I’ll try to update once I get them. I saw a recent post saying the sizing issues were fixed. I guess I’ll find out shortly...
I ordered my pants 3 years ago so definitely could be different. Keep me updated.

Superdoo

WKR
Pants showed up. Sizing is true to size. I'm glad I plan on running gaiters because I really need a 32T! Zippers are crazy smooth and whisper quiet. You can't even feel the side vents.
I have one knock. Dear all men's clothing manufacturers!!!! Please remember that no one has ever complained about a fly being too long!
I guess I'm old school and my pants ride at or slightly above my waist. I shouldn't have to unbutton the pants and slide the pants down to get my pecker out!
@skregear this should be a simple design adjustment that would do wonders to the utility of the pants!

TSAMP

WKR
Pants showed up. Sizing is true to size. I'm glad I plan on running gaiters because I really need a 32T! Zippers are crazy smooth and whisper quiet. You can't even feel the side vents.
I have one knock. Dear all men's clothing manufacturers!!!! Please remember that no one has ever complained about a fly being too long!
I guess I'm old school and my pants ride at or slightly above my waist. I shouldn't have to unbutton the pants and slide the pants down to get my pecker out!
@skregear this should be a simple design adjustment that would do wonders to the utility of the pants!

...have you tried just fishing it out the ankle at the bottom? Works for me...

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
re size, I'm 5' 10" and 183, 35" waist, 31" inseam. Kodiak pants are perfect, with room for merino bottoms and tucked in shirts, will need to snug belt . Nebo rain gear is tight over regular pants, even with the waist adjustment all the way out. Ordered XL to try and compare. YMMV.

Superdoo

WKR
A quick update....
I sent the 32r's in to be exchanged for 32T's. I got a call yesterday from @skregear and they said the 32T's are out of stock and they don't have any on order and also don't know when they'd be placing an order for them.
After some conversation they offered to send me the 32R's and a pair of factory seconds in 32R so I can add the extra length on the legs.
The way I figure it, I might get a pair of custom length pants and a pair of shorts out of it!

Thanks Mom for teaching me to sew!!!
Thanks to @skregear for helping to come up with a unique solution!