Skivvies :)

I'm looking for 100% cotton draws that are cut like First Lite's Red Desert underwear. What say you?

Sent from my PRC-77 using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
I'll second Exofficio boxer briefs. I tried merino underwear but it would loosen and bunch up over time. I grew up in cotton and have no interest to go back.

PARA1

FNG
I hear the Duluth trading company has the best ones out there, I quit cotton
In the army I learned that chafing while in Iraq and Afganistan was pure hell and cotton was the main cause for me I could never go back.

OP
Brandon Pattison
I want cotton to wear to work. Synthetics stank. Red Deserts are too expensive to line the dresser with. I wear Red Deserts when hunting. I found some Hanes that are long but there's no fly. All of the other standard stuff rides up into a brief and that, my friends, is annoying.

PARA1

FNG
I agree on the sinking part, I think that's why I always have bears come into camp
To see what's dead.

WoodBow

WKR
The ones i wear are 92% poly and 8% spandex. I have never had any odor issues. But to be fair, i am not a heavy sweater. I can wear synthetic tops for days on end with very little odor as well. I cant stand the droopy drawer effect of anything but synthetic.

Pow

FNG
As several other said, you really should try some exofficio style drawers, they are way better than anything else. Cotton is great around the house.

Dameon

WKR
Sierra Trading Post has good deals on Icebreaker merino wool boxers if you guys are looking for a cheaper alternative to FL red deserts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpannerAK

Lil-Rokslider
I found the Icebreaker merino wool boxers quickly turn into merino wool thongs. I am having excellent luck with the minus33 merino wool boxer briefs though.

I second the Minus33 boxer breifs. I've been hunting in them for three years and they don't stretch or shrink up. They do run a bit on the smaller size though. Athletic fit.

I like First lite boxers for fall and winter. Otherwise for daily wear and sports I wear synthetic boxer briefs that keep my boys snug. Sam's Club carries 3-packs for around $10 IIRC. they wick moisture well and prevent swampass

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've just gotten the give n go ones from rei, the
I think they are 6" I don't think the 9" would be bad though. I've tried the first lite ones and hated them.Adidas Clima lite are ok also but the exofficio have been the best