Skinwalker Knife Pattern

blgoode

Lil-Rokslider
Skinwalker Series

The idea for this pattern was an aggressive warncliff blade as a walkabout hiking pattern that could take on utility needs as well as defense from the trail boogie man or skinwalker we sometimes have in our minds. The last part is a general idea the owner mentioned and skinwalker pattern was born.

Steel is 0-1 and ironwood and g10 handles for the pair.
This is such a comfortable handle I have drawn up a different blade as well as a slightly larger size overall. But those will come along in time.

22lr

WKR
Love that design for a straight blade! Great looking steel!

Outlaw99

WKR
Probably one of the most well thought out designs I’ve seen in a long time. Great looking knives!

2ski

WKR
I want one. These look great. And awesome workmanship. They'd only be about $50 right?
LOL.

OP
blgoode

blgoode

Lil-Rokslider
Ha ha. Thanks fellas. I’m making 1 for the blade show batch in June. Limiting what I’m making because I don’t think the show will be jam packed and saving space in my workload for someone that may want a knife next year with out quite as long of a wait time.
I really need to make the version I’ve sketched up with a slightly larger overall size and different blade shape. But maybe down the road that will happen.
Merry Christmas fellas! And thanks for the input in the thread!