Sold SKB Single/Doube Bow Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdf21

Lil-Rokslider
SKB Single/Double Bow Case for sale. Bought it last year (2023) for a hunt and never ended up using it so it's still brand new. Never left the house. It has a layer of foam so you can hold two bows or one bow plus arrows/accessories. It has a removeable tray in the bottom to hold arrows or whatever else will fit if you take the tray out.

From SKB: The iSeries 4719 Ultimate Single/Double Bow Case easily converts from a single bow case with a removable accessory tray to a double bow case in seconds. Without the tray, it accommodates two bows, one up to 46" long and the other up to 44" long with an included bunk-bed style foam divider between. For those looking to carry a single bow with accessories, the removable, adjustable accessory tray on the lower level holds all of your arrows with room for a long target stabilizer (up to 36" long).

$400 PayPal lower 48. Will split shipping costs once I figure out where it’s going.

PM with questions.

IMG_5394.JPGIMG_5395.JPGIMG_5396.JPGSKB.jpgSKB2.jpg

Thess87

WKR
I’ll give you $400 to my door but it has to be here by Friday as I leave Saturday morning to go elk hunting?

Status
Not open for further replies.