Size 15 boots

Wildstreak

Lil-Rokslider
As the title says, size 15 boots. There aren't many of them around. I know the term "good" is subjective and as a runner I know that shoes and boots fit everyone differently. Unfortunately given my size and location I just dont have many options to try on.

With that said, who makes a quality, durable and comfortable size 15 boot? Would like 400 to 600 grams of insulation if possible. No rubber or neoprene boots.

Thanks

Edit to add: Had a pair of Danner Pronghorns and didn’t really like them.

Last edited:
Schnees granite would be a good one to try. I don’t think the Beartooth come that heavily insulated.
I wear a 15 also.
Kenetrek fit like danner for me in the heels so they are a no. Schnees have a narrower heel with more cup.
Lowa Tibet come in 15 also I believe but not insulated and Schnees are more likely to last without problems and if there is one Schnees will make it right.
Hoffman makes 15s in hunting and pac boots.

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Lathrop and Sons in a 15. Super happy with them. I think their warm style only has 200 grams however.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
There has been a pair of Crispi Nevadas on Black Ovis size 15 insulated for awhile. Might be worth calling to see if they would discount them. Only pair of 15s on the site. Must have been a special order return or something.

wayoh22

WKR
There has been a pair of Crispi Nevadas on Black Ovis size 15 insulated for awhile. Might be worth calling to see if they would discount them. Only pair of 15s on the site. Must have been a special order return or something.
Be careful of the Nevadas. I wear a size 15 in everything except my Nevadas. When I tried them on I settled with a 13. Try them on if you can.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Be careful of the Nevadas. I wear a size 15 in everything except my Nevadas. When I tried them on I settled with a 13. Try them on if you can.
That’s good to know. I’ve only tried on one pair of Crispis. My pops got the Summits in 14 and they were definitely too small. Been wanting to try a pair in 15 but my Lowas are still kicking.

Drop_Tine

FNG
I got the Meindl Dovre Extreme MFS Wide in a 15. From Germany not the US Meindl brand. Best boots I've ever had.

Not cheap but worth it.

Weldor

WKR
The Crispis's I have run true to size, but they are not insulated. size 14. It would be nice if they made a 14 1/2 better fit with heavier socks.

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
The Crispis's I have run true to size, but they are not insulated. size 14. It would be nice if they made a 14 1/2 better fit with heavier socks.
Scarpa's have a 49 or 14 1/2 in a few offerings. Kinesis Pro and Mescalito if I remember correctly.

WKR
I've got a pair of size 15 Schnees that were too big for my son and we never returned. As a result they are very lightly used. Anyone wants to try them, shoot me a pm and we'll figure out something on them.