WTS Sitka Timberline Pants, Vest & Bibs *New

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have the following for sale:
-Sitka Fanatic Lite Bibs in Elevated 2, size XL new with tags $120 shipped to your door and I'll cover any paypal fees -SOLD-
-Sitka Mountain Vest in XL, without tags but has never been worn. I washed it and took it on a trip but it never left the cabin. $65 shipped
-2 pairs of Sitka Timberline Pants in XL that were washed and taken on a hunt. One pair has never been worn and the other was worn for less than 1 hour while we walked outside of camp and glassed while sitting on a rock. I might have walked 300 yards in them on a trail so no picks or tears/etc. $175 each shipped.

Please text me at 706-829-3926 with questions or if you want anything or you can post/message me here. I don't have a ton of posts on here although have been a member for a while. Also, you can check BassBoatCentral under the same name and see that I have an excellent history there.

If anyone wants multiple items take $10 off for the second item purchased and $20 if you buy two things since I can ship multiple items at one time.

IMG_2290.jpgIMG_2292.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2293.jpg
    IMG_2293.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2294.jpg
    IMG_2294.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: