Sold Sitka Stratus Pants Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

renagde

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Selling my gently used Sitka Stratus pants. These haven't been worn much and were always just worn in the treestand, no brush busting. No tears, holes or loose threads. Fresh laundered and no strange odors. Asking $225 tyd, buyer to pay paypal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_1395.jpeg
    IMG_1395.jpeg
    511.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1396.jpeg
    IMG_1396.jpeg
    535 KB · Views: 42

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Did you wear the stratus pants with fanatic jacket? Curious why you went that route? I am looking for either a fanatic or incinerator set in size large. Not sure the stratus pants will be warm enough for me. Do you have problems with cold wind blowing up your back with pants (not bibs)?

OP
renagde

renagde

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Did you wear the stratus pants with fanatic jacket? Curious why you went that route? I am looking for either a fanatic or incinerator set in size large. Not sure the stratus pants will be warm enough for me. Do you have problems with cold wind blowing up your back with pants (not bibs)?
Yeah I have already used that combo. My hunting styles have changed and I found myself using my timberline pants and my jetstream jacket more. I also use a fanatic vest now instead of the jacket. I just don’t do 6 hour sits in 20* weather anymore. The stratus pants and the fanatic jacket is a good combo though for that. I never did have draft issues.

Edited to add: I chose the stratus pants over the fanatic because of the face material. My brother had the fanatic pants and they were always full of stickers. I found I could stay plenty warm with a few layers underneath plus mobility was so much better-I could wear them to the stand where as the fanatic pants you have to pack them in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.