Sitka stratus bibs

Those who have experience with Sitka Stratus bibs, how is the fit? I've been to probably have a dozen stores and none of them have the size I'm looking for. I'm thinking a need a Large but with the way Sitka sizing is I may need an XL. I'm 6'0, 180 lbs for reference.

3d4me

Lil-Rokslider
interested in your midi
do you still have
put your number on post

JimGa

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 5 10, 175 or so and bought a large. Plenty big for pants, and OR Tradecraft pants underneath. Not crazy big with just normal pants under them.

I have a size large, they fit a pair of bases and kuiu super down pro pants under and while it was tight, it wasnt too tight to
compress the down pants and i was very comfortable in 22 degrees sitting in a tree.

for reference i am 5’10” and around 180#
Length wise the bibs are high enough to not rub the ground but well below my boot tops.

I am very comfortable in the bibs anywhere from the low 60’s with no under layers, into the 50-30’s with a base or two, and down into the 20’s with puffy pants under.
The nice thing about the bibs is they kept noise from the puffy pants down to a minimum while in the stand. Walking in there was a small swoosh but once in the stand small movements were silent.
Very versatile pair of bibs!

i have a pair of the cabelas silent suede bibs i would normally wear for cold weather (below 40), but given how the stratus bibs worked, i will reserve the cabelas brand for cold wet weather from now on as they are technically waterproof vs just resistant with the stratus bibs.
Another benefit of the stratus bibs is they have a double zipper on the legs so you can easily vent while walking in. Also have a double zipper on the fly. Very comfortable and very functional for tree stand hunting

Foreman05

FNG
I’m 6’1 230-240 and have the XL bibs. When its cold I wear the core lw base, equinox pants then the stratus bibs. in this setup the bibs are not tight at all I even wear a tree harness under the bibs too. For reference I also have the stratus coat in XXL. It’s a little baggy in the mid section until I layer up then that extra room is appreciated.