Sitka Sizing Question

I am 6'5", 230. I feel like I always fall between an XL and XXL (for benefit of sleeve length only). How does Sitka fit? I am concerned about sleeve length only. Most stuff does not come in tall, so that is out of the scope of this question. Thx

aaronoto

Lil-Rokslider
6'3 and 225 here. XL in Sitka sleeve length is what I'd call acceptable as I don't like a bunch of extra sleeve length. They'll pull back just slightly to expose a little wrist when my arms are straight out in front me. In XL I've found Stone Glacier and First Lite pieces to be on the opposite end of the length spectrum - a little too much for my taste in an XL.

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I am 6'5", 230. I feel like I always fall between an XL and XXL (for benefit of sleeve length only). How does Sitka fit? I am concerned about sleeve length only. Most stuff does not come in tall, so that is out of the scope of this question. Thx

In my experience, Sitka has their sizing right on as far as sleeve length. We run a bunch of Sitka in our outdoor raffle group and the majority of the winners don't size up.