Sitka Rover down vs Kuiu elements puffy

Hey boys, I totalled out a puffy that I've had for a while today while I was helping a guy get himself un-f'd out of the ditch in his wife's SUV so I'm looking to replace it

I've narrowed my options down to the Sitka Rover and the kuiu elements because they seem to have similar feature sets. I'm looking for a puffy, with a little more durable shell, DWR and potentially wind resistance. I'm not looking for a packable ultralight puffy since I have that niche filled in my arsenal now. I'd use the puffy for a daily wear, fishing in cold weather and potentially rifle sits in the deer stand for late season.

Does anybody have experience with these? The elements seems to be the same as the kuiu waterfowl puffy, for a lot less money so I'm intrigued with it since it's on sale now.

Are there any other puffies that people have used that would fit the bill? I'm not looking for insane durability, just more than a lightweight puffy since this one would be my go to for reliability in bad to worse conditions. The puffy I totalled was a cheap Amazon basics puffy and I can't complain about it since I've had it forever and I loved it for the 25$ I got it for back when I bought it. I wore it a ton, and it's held up amazing

D S 319

WKR
I’ve wore the rover as a winter jacket so far this year and have been impressed. Walking to the truck in the parking lot in -20 weather sucked but it cut wind especially well I thought.

OP
E
I’ve wore the rover as a winter jacket so far this year and have been impressed. Walking to the truck in the parking lot in -20 weather sucked but it cut wind especially well I thought.
I saw on the specs that it's wind proof, sounds like it might be legit. How loud is it in the cold?

I have a Rover I use steelhead fishing in the boat. I really like it a lot. Holding up great. Warm. Cuts the wind. Hood is nice.

Bearsears

WKR
I bought a Rover this year for daily winter wear. Id say the outer material is almost exactly the same feel, durability, and noise as a Kelvin lite down in solids. Ive had it down to -15f so far and I was really impressed with the performance. You can definitely tell it has a wind stopper liner as wind is totally sealed out. The only thing I don't like is the cut of the hood has it rest on my neck and it gets annoying.

That being said, mine is also leaking down from every seam on the outer shell worse than any down piece Ive ever owned. I turned it in for warranty this week. Sitka said they know about the issue and they have a fix for it. So its getting mailed to Rainy Pass repair. We'll see what they do and if its fixed.

I really hope the fix is good because I would definitely like to keep this piece long term its a nice jacket.