Sitka layering systems

Brycee

FNG
So this off-season I have purchased a good bit of Sitka gear. I have not yet gotten to wear it out in the woods so I was wondering how you guys would wear these pieces. I hunt deer and turkey in PA. Early-Late season. If there’s any other pieces you would recommend let me know!

Tops: Equinox Guard Hoodie- Fanatic Hoodie- Ambient Hoodie- Stratus Jacket- Fanatic Vest- Incinerator Jacket

Bottoms: Heavyweight bottoms- Equinox Guard pants- Equinox Middi pants- Stratus Bibs- Incinerator bibs

Madstop14

FNG
I'm in the northeast also and the Stratus is my go to from October to December. Its not warm by itself but nothing blocks wind like the Stratus when you are in a stand. I will layer under it depending on the weather, if I'm moving then I usually just wear the Stratus and a light base layer. The Exquinox will probably be your turkey setup. Don't walk anywhere in that Incinerator set, get a pack and carry it to a stand and put it on there, I'm sweating thinking about wearing that. The other sets I'd use as layering or in place of the Stratus on warm or wet early season days.

OP
B

Brycee

FNG
I'm in the northeast also and the Stratus is my go to from October to December. Its not warm by itself but nothing blocks wind like the Stratus when you are in a stand. I will layer under it depending on the weather, if I'm moving then I usually just wear the Stratus and a light base layer. The Exquinox will probably be your turkey setup. Don't walk anywhere in that Incinerator set, get a pack and carry it to a stand and put it on there, I'm sweating thinking about wearing that. The other sets I'd use as layering or in place of the Stratus on warm or wet early season days.
Thanks for the reply. I did purchase the fanatic pack so I should be able to pack in the heavier stuff with that. I heard a lot of good stuff about the stratus.