Sitka Kelvin aerolite jacket

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have a good review of this jacket and if its true to size. I have the Kelvin down for hunting, I am looking for something a little lighter and smaller for warmer temps and hiking.

KyleSS

Lil-Rokslider
I absolutely love my Kelvin Aerolite jacket. I had a Kelvin Lite Down in a XL and it ran a touch snug. I have the Kelvin Aerolite in an XL and it fits real nice. Loose enough to move around but not overly baggy. I do prefer the Aerolite over the Kelvin Lite Down, I don't have a direct comparison in regards to warmth other than they both kept me warm. One of my favorite jackets. I have one in subalpine for hunting and another in the Blue for around town during our colder months.

OP
RGARNER

RGARNER

Lil-Rokslider
I absolutely love my Kelvin Aerolite jacket. I had a Kelvin Lite Down in a XL and it ran a touch snug. I have the Kelvin Aerolite in an XL and it fits real nice. Loose enough to move around but not overly baggy. I do prefer the Aerolite over the Kelvin Lite Down, I don't have a direct comparison in regards to warmth other than they both kept me warm. One of my favorite jackets. I have one in subalpine for hunting and another in the Blue for around town during our colder months.
I am going to order the blue or coyote as well. My down jacket is a L and its well, maybe a touch big so i am going to order the aerolite in medium

Bobcat

Lil-Rokslider
I got one in coyote and find that it’s my go to jacket to wear around town and will be in my pack for upcoming spring bear hunts. It is true to size and can be worn over a layer without being overly bulky.

interested in this jacket (aerolite) but curious how wind resistant and water resistant the face is...real world experience is worth more to me than online reviews