Sitka Jetstream vs Stratus?

Crazy Coot

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Jetstream jacket that I absolutely love. I've turkey hunted in it a few times this year when the temps dropped down and stayed pretty warm in it. I also bought the Stratus jacket a few weeks ago for the upcoming deer season this fall. I hunt whitetails 100% from a stand. Is there any difference in warmth between the Jetstream and the Stratus jackets? They feel very similar and I'm considering selling the Stratus. I do realize it's a tad quieter but, to me, it's not enough to make a difference. I'm considering just using Subalpine from the stand this fall. Let me know your experiences with the Stratus jacket, especially regarding its warmth in comparison to the Jetstream.

I think they are roughly comparable in warmth. I would give an edge to the stratus in terms of quiet and the jet stream for weatherproofing. My stratus never leaked but it is a bit concerning to see the fleece surface wet out. Long story short, I sold my stratus set. Jet stream is still in my rotation but I actually prefer my traverse hoody in mildly cold weather, unless rain is an issue. I wear rain gear when it is and reach for heavier layers in colder weather.

tracker12

WKR
I have both and the status is definitely warmer. love my status pieces for when it gets chilly