Sitka Jetstream Jacket 2.0 Feedback

TSU_Archer

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone purchased the new version yet? I’m on the fence to buying one. The fit, articulation and quietness are a nice upgrade. However the new face fabric makes me nervous as for it being as rigid and durable as it’s predecessor.

size fore size it is adjusted in all the ways they said it would be.

the fabric is alot softer but i dont know if its as durable. the seems are alot cleaner inside the jacket. that is about all that is different that ive found.

I’m interested about the new “quietness” of the jacket?

I am also an XL in most Sitka gear but had to go to a XXL in the older Jetstream jacket. Wonder if that will be the case in the newer version?

I am also an XL in most Sitka gear but had to go to a XXL in the older Jetstream jacket. Wonder if that will be the case in the newer version? if you want athletic fit xl may work. the shoulder aren't not much bigger. but the sleeve length and jacket length is for sure nice on the new model.

its soft and pliable like a fleece blanket but the face fabric has the slightest abrasion which as noise. its like funning your fingers on the highest grit sand paper you can find.

if you have the first lite catalyst it soft like that but little noisier due to that texture i describe.

I guess my main concern is how that fabric is going to look after it takes some abuse and abrasions.

The original is outstanding and can really take some abuse. Just not as good of a fit and pretty darn loud.

I guess my main concern is how that fabric is going to look after it takes some abuse and abrasions.

The original is outstanding and can really take some abuse. Just not as good of a fit and pretty darn loud.
i doubt anyone can answer this until next spring.

I am also an XL in most Sitka gear but had to go to a XXL in the older Jetstream jacket. Wonder if that will be the case in the newer version?

I bought a size large in the new jet stream. Sleeve length compared to the new traverse jacket of the same size is about 2" shorter in the jet stream. Because of this I returned it for a large tall. I'm 6' 186lb. I bought a new one since I sized down from an XL after losing 20lb. I also wanted a solid so I will use it as an all around jacket. If anyone is looking for an XL let me know! Great condition in OC pattern.

Last edited:
Back