Sitka Incinerator Aerolite and Fanatic

Whisky

WKR
I've searched, and found some old posts on this. I've kind of got an idea what to expect, but I'm curious if anybody has anything new to add on the Incinerator Aerolite bibs and jacket.

Dual purpose, late season ground blind archery (very cold), with short walks to the blind. Sub zero type weather at times.
And late season rifle/ML hunts, with 2+mile walks to glassing spots. Pack in and put on at location.

In my research, it almost appears that the Fanatic would be best for archery, and Incinerator for the gun stuff. But damn, who wants to buy both!!

Thanks in advance.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I heavily considered an Aerolite set but ultimately settled on a Stratus, Because I just don’t hunt that cold.

My local outdoor store has all 3 so I could compare them side by side. The biggest take home for me is how the Aerolite packs down to the size of the stratus. The Fanatic is much bulkier to pack in.

AMartin

FNG
I had the Aerolite incinerator last fall for tree stand hunting in Maine, and for me they just couldn’t keep me warm enough in sub 30 degrees.
They were well made, definitely packable and waterproof/windproof. I would just say they aren’t well suited for static hunting in really cold temps.

OP
Whisky

Whisky

WKR
I got the Incinerator bibs/jacket, and the Fanatic jacket. I decided to return the Fanatic, and try the Incincerator set out for Nov/Dec hunts. I remain skeptical of how warm they will be, and a little concerned about noise from the jacket for bow hunts. Will know more after Dec I guess.