WTS Sitka Gear Sale

Primal-Understanding

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below is a list of all of the items and a brief description of the level of use associated with each item. I have way too much hunting/ tactical gear and am trying to get rid of things I dont wear or don't fit. I am willing to work with you if you are interested in multiple items.

• Kelvin Lite Down Jacket (Subalpine)
    • Size: XL
    • Price: $199
    • Item: Link
    • Use: Very minimal use was purchased in the spring, spent most of its life in my pack. Excellent condition basically NWOT
  • Mountain Soft-shell Jacket (Subalpine)
    • Size: XLT
    • Price: $99
    • Use: Had this piece around a year and have worn it a few times. No signs of wear.
  • Mountain Gloves (Subalpine)
    • Size: L
    • Price: $49
    • Use: Had these around a year, have been worn for maybe 12 total hours. No signs of wear
  • Heavyweight Hoody (Subalpine)
    • Size: XL
    • Price: $80
    • Use: Has seen some use, some minor piling on the outside. No stains, pretty good condition
  • Heavyweight Bottom (Subalpine)
    • Size: L
    • Price: $35
    • Use: Some minor piling on the outside, good shape
  • [Add On] Neck Gaiter (Subalpine)
    • Size: OSFA
    • Price: $19
    • Use: Some use, shows some minor signs of wear
  • [Add On] Jetstream Beanie (Subalpine)
    • Size: OSFA
    • Price: $19
    • Use: This one has some use, shows some minor piling on the black headband, inner fleece shows no signs of wear.

PHOTOS

If you wish to see more photos of something specific, please just pm, happy to share more pictures.

Prices are PayPal F&F. Understand I am a new member I am happy to use G&S if you want, Buyer pays 3% fee.

Shipping is included in pricing.

Have a good weekend!

Last edited: