Sitka Equinox Midi vs Regular Equinox pant for ESW?

wade0731

FNG
I'm looking to get a good set of sitka pants for early season here in Missouri. Mostly October. I'm debating on getting the basic equinox pant vs the equinox midi. The Equinox midi doesn't have the waterproof seat but seems like a good mid layer option for cold temps plus I could use it for early season as well. Any thoughts?

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I have them both and no way I’m using the midi during bow season to hot for me. I don’t think I’d use them in anything over 50 personally. The regular equinox pants are great for warmer temps for me. The midi is a great mid layer for colder temps. The midi is super comfy they are kinda like what the hipster dudes wear like skinny joggers would never be seen on public in them other then the woods lol. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the Midi pants for late season, they layer under my Stratus bibs very well. I can even fit them under my Timberlines if I want too... I got the Timberlines one size up, 35 over 34 and they work. The Midi is so nice I want to keep the house temps down just to wear them all day, they are that comfortable. I would not use them above 40 degrees, even sitting and no way if you were planning to walk a lot.