Sitka bino bevy help

swat8888

WKR
Sitka bino bivy help

Any one have a clue what the two extra magnet clip/hooks that come with the bino case are for....I'm dumb, can't figure it out. I really like the case, minus the zipper which does suck as another rokslider said before. perfect size for my 8x42 binos.

Last edited:
OP
swat8888

swat8888

WKR
You have nikons? Here's a pic of my nikon's pushed all the way down...as you can see room to spare.

Attachments

• IMAG0255.jpg
    IMAG0255.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
Don't know, but am thinking about getting the Sitka harness. I want to find one somewhere so I can see how my 8x32s would fit.

They will fit decent. The sitka bino bivy wont hold any glass bigger than the 42mm range, its pretty small and streamlined.

I think the extra clips are just that, extra clips.

OP
swat8888

swat8888

WKR
I thought that at first. But the clips are different...they have hooks on them instead of the normal weave through the clips on the harness already have...wish the things would come with directions.

sk1

WKR
yeah instructions in the form of a picture book....i dont read so good :D

but yeah some things definitely should, especially packs nowadays IMO, as if people don't wear them right they will give them bad reviews that are possibly inaccurate, just my thoughts!

good luck with the harness i haven't seen one, my alaska guide creations is in the mail