Sitka Apex Pants

Anybody have experience with these- good or bad? Saw some sizing issues on sitkas website but I figure I’ll try to find some locally to try before ordering. Haven’t had that issue personally with Sitka in the past.

FlyGuy

WKR
I really like them. They run just a tad smaller in the waist than the rest of their line does. I wouldn’t say you need to “size up” unless you are really pushing it on the current size you wear. No other issues with length or fit otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Scrappy

WKR
Loved them but they were so fragile. Slightest branch pulling on them would rip them all to pieces. They would be the perfect Sept pants if built out of a tougher material.

FlyGuy

WKR
Loved them but they were so fragile. Slightest branch pulling on them would rip them all to pieces. They would be the perfect Sept pants if built out of a tougher material.

That’s definitely not been my experience. I’ve been running them for 4 years now and zero issues with durability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
Love them. I have had no durability issues. I’m actually surprised how well they have done given how light they feel. They have become my favorite pants. I think I did size up.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Super comfortable pants, but the most fragile Sitka pants I own. I think I put two holes in them on the first turkey hunt I did in Utah with them. Tenacious tape is still on the holes. Not brush busting pants for sure, but a great warm weather piece.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brent

Lil-Rokslider
I like them, they are plenty durable after years of use in the desert hills and rocks of NM and West Texas. That said, I prefer a straight leg pant instead of the tapered leg on the Apex. I understand that Sitka designed them for gaiter wear, but I've never had problems getting gaiters on pants that IMO provide better boot coverage.

I love these pants for late spring and early fall. Dead quiet, breathable enough, and really comfortable. I’ve gotten a hole or two in them, so I’d say not quite as durable as my ascents or timberlines. No complaints on sizing.