Sitka and Lacrosse over??

BowNP

FNG
It appears that Lacrosse is discontinuing the optifade elevated II pattern on their boots. Here is a response they gave to someone on FB who was asking about when they would restock elevated II:

“Thanks! Unfortunately Elevated II is getting discontinued and won't be restocked. Sorry we don't have better news for you!”

Retailers have also cut the prices of lacrosse boots with elevated II as clearance. Does anyone have any news on why this is happening? Maybe their contract is up? Or maybe this has ties to the Europtics “drama”? I’ve heard people say that they Sitka is shifting to direct to consumer; so do you think they will start their own new line of boots? I know that camo pattern is extremely popular and can’t imagine that no boots will ever have it again.

I’m concerned because I was wanting these boots when they go on sale after season haha!

Europtics is dropping Sitka and having a liquidation sale of all Sitka products due to Sitka not “aligning with their business morals” basically
I remember a big stink about Sitka not filling orders for a gas and oil company a few years ago. What else is their beef with Sitka?