Sirius Arrows

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
Just built a half dozen Apollo - 250 spine. I really like the look and feel so far. Just retuned my bow, hoping to get reps this weekend.

They’re coming in a hair under stated GPI (10.86) Shafts were cut at 28.75 + 100 grain ethics half out and they were weighing around 403-405.

I added a 100 grain broadhead, wrap, 3 fletch TAC vanes 2.75 driver, plus a lighted nock. They’re all finishing around 553 grains and around 14% FOC. Pretty wicked build!
How did these come out. What’s bow/poundage are you shooting them from. I have some 300 spines and plan on running 200g (insert/footer/BH) up front but I’ll be an inch shorter.

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
Love these arrows!
Sweet. I’m a little worried that I might be a little under spined but according to the same calculators etc.... I’m under spined on my Easton axis 300’s. Wanted to save weight on the gpi that’s what lead me to the Apollo’s. Thanks!!

TheViking

WKR
Sweet. I’m a little worried that I might be a little under spined but according to the same calculators etc.... I’m under spined on my Easton axis 300’s. Wanted to save weight on the gpi that’s what lead me to the Apollo’s. Thanks!!

Use the Sirius specific spine chart on their website. Their spine numbering isn’t exactly the same as other manufacturers. Based on their numbers and my experiences, I think their 250 is more like a 260/280, which for me is perfect.

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
I did and I think I’m correct in my math. According to their chart once you subtract the footer length and only measuring the exposed carbon I’m inside the 300 spine window. Worst case I’ll only make 2 and sell the rest if I can’t get them to tune and goto a RIP TKO.