Simple but great

c108ee5e00f0448bfb542bcc08119d29.jpg

Here is my mod.

a96bfa5716c7e661c93232fcda2e6d30.jpeg

You can see some type of heating may be necessary. Contemplated a small fire down in the hole below the seat, however that could become unpleasant if it got too big.
Thinking about splitting the front of the seat and adding some battery powered heated socks to each side of the seat. That would make the early morning constitutionals a bit less brisk....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRiver

FNG
I'm gunna shoot ya straight my buddy and I are doing our first wall tent setup for Michigans 2 week rifle season and you just solved our biggest dilemma!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
I duck hunted with a buddy and they had a walker they put a piece of ply wood on where the middle supports are, cut hole installed seat. Worked well and the top of the walker made nice arm rest!!

For duck hunting we just use a lugable loo..aka thunder bucket...I generally agree with Don Perros but when in chest waders extra steps must be takin to keep from filling ones own waders...

mt100gr.

WKR
Fold that Cadillac up and keep it by the wood stove!! And I'd avoid the 'fire in the hole' strategy....don't want to be smelling like smoke from those logs.

Mt Al

WKR
Outstanding design and execution. It's your type of mind that keeps the human race moving forward. Assuming this is a safe place for feedback, what I don't see are:
-storage area for reading materials. Understood we now read on our phones during "the event" but still.
-cases upon cases of arse wipe. Certain mistakes can happen in the woods. Several dispensers of wet wipes for same.
-flashing strobe, flares, signal flares and launching gun, safety horn, tossable PFD, InReach/SPOT tracker, fire extinguishers, downloadable app to run the whole thing incase you pizzle on your boots, miss the hole with poor aim or have some other bathroom emergency and need rapid exfil.

These suggestions are offered in the spirit of feedback, not a criticism of the excellent execution to date.

OP
RedneckRyRy
Yes, I agree that there is more fabrication needed. I had high hopes of attaching a fanny pack type satchel to the back to hold necessities. I prototyped a few variations of a tp holder but I was not satisfied with any of them. I ran out of time before my Wyoming trip to complete it. Now that I’m back I will keep tweaking it.

I keep it in the bed of my truck now. You never know when you might need it. I swear, I probably have a diagnosable condition but that’s another story.

Oh, kinda subtle so maybe it was overlooked....I strategically picked this chair. If you notice there is no cross bar on the front legs. Didn’t want any splatter accidentally getting folded back up and put in the back of the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk