sights

barmar65

Lil-Rokslider
Ok I know lots of people like spot hog sites. What are some other brands that people like for hunting the western states?

OP
B

barmar65

Lil-Rokslider
Hard to find sights around here that have 3rd axis adjustment.axcel sights are around but I think they are over priced. There are some spothog but only the hoggit has 3rd axis adjustability. Quess I will have to check online.

Last edited:

bowhnter7

Lil-Rokslider
CBE Tech Hunter XL with the standard housing, 5 Rhino Pins with extra length of fiber......oh and 3rd Axis option.

J-Daddy

WKR
Black Gold builds some really quality sights, CBE has some really great sights as well, Sure Loc is another company to look in to.

cmeier117

WKR
I just got a Trident Hunter made by sword sights. Seems like a well built sight and its a slider. I can't use the included light here in Oregon so I wish the pins were a bit brighter.

Lawnboi

WKR
Spot hogg or MBG. Only way to go for hunting imo.

I use mgb only because their pins rock. Spotting hogg would be my second and only other choice in a true hunting sight.

cmeier117

WKR
Are those CBE sights pins very bright without a light on them? I live in Oregon and we can't have a light on our sights.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
CBE Sniper Pro and Tek Hybrid.

I have never had a problem with the pins not being bright enough. I also hunt in states where I cannot use a light

Chesapeake

Lil-Rokslider
I use a SH real deal.
Lots of good sights out there. I just like the spot Hoggs for their durability. They are pretty well bullet proof. But they are heavy.

Lawnboi

WKR
That many people are using cbe, the only thing that scared me away about them was the fibers looked like they would get messed up pretty easily.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have never had a problem with my fiber optics on my CBE's. If you are worried about it they offer Rhino pins as well. The fibers are fully encased in the pin.