Sight Recommendations for Lift 33

OP
B
Can't go wrong with Spot-hogg. Their new Boonie is supposed to be legit if you can get your hands on one but most dealers are back ordered.
This is what I went with. My dealer has a bunch of them. Dovetail, triple stack boonie. Just got the tape calibrated today.

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpeg
    IMG_0687.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 14
I went with the BG Streamline Pro HD from S & S Archery & I love it. Give them a call & they'll help you make an informed decision based on your specific needs

Hedge Row

FNG
HHA gets a lot of love from me. Super solid and I have yet to have any type of failure. I would recommend a multi pin slider, the best of both worlds.

Erebor

Lil-Rokslider
Prime RVX 32 and RVX 34. For the money, the Prime Ronan (34"). And don't overlook the Bear flagship bows, Execute 30 and 32 and the Persist.

Bgusty

FNG
Interesting. I have an older BG and an older Spot Hogg with the dovetail and neither fit my bridgelock. Is it only their newer dovetails that fit?

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting. I have an older BG and an older Spot Hogg with the dovetail and neither fit my bridgelock. Is it only their newer dovetails that fit?
I used an older spot Hogg (probably 10 years old) with the bridgelock until my new one came in. Don’t think they changed them. IMG_0084.jpeg

Bgusty

FNG
I used an older spot Hogg (probably 10 years old) with the bridgelock until my new one came in. Don’t think they changed them. View attachment 744787

Interesting. The dealer I was at said they didn’t fit, and I was trying to use my MBG anyway, so I guess I never verified for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HouseCL

FNG
Can anybody compare the Boonie to the fast Eddie xl, especially in terms of mounting it? It’s annoying how part of the fast Eddie ring is blocked out from view. Does the Boonie have that problem?

Can anybody compare the Boonie to the fast Eddie xl, especially in terms of mounting it? It’s annoying how part of the fast Eddie ring is blocked out from view. Does the Boonie have that problem?

Your ring will be in same position with same sight housing.

Check your CS, and if everything is right, ignore it.

I think the Boonie is sealed up way better than the Eddie sights, likely more durable, but don't have much time with a Boonie, and never cared for the Eddie's as they weren't sealed so didn't use one.

Luked

WKR
Have the Fast Eddie XL triple stack on my bow now.
Love the thing.
It is heavy, but I like a heavier bow.

OP
B
I use the smaller mrt ring because it’s what works best with my peep. Bridge lock mounted boonie and I have very little obstruction on the ring.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpeg
    IMG_0747.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 13

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
I have the two pin housing with the smallest ring and I don’t notice it at all