Sight Recommendations for Lift 33

I’m looking for sight recommendations for my lift 33. Currently have CBE Micro Tactic, but looking for something to utilize the bridge lock. I’m not 100% set on a slider, but I’m open to it. I just want something that’s durable, has micro adjustments, and the pins stay where they’re zeroed. I prefer 4-5 pin options.

Edit: I went with the Spot Hogg Boonie Triple Stack. I’m loving it so far! Thanks for all the info.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Spot Hogg for a durable hunting sight, definitely heavy, but I haven't had a bit of issue with several Hogg Fathers, Tommy's, or fixed pin variety.

The MBG sights have a brighter pin, are lighter but aren't as robust tho I doubt you'd have an issue with them.

Limited experience with the Axcel hunting sights, I'd take an MBG over them tho. However the zero stop is nice on the sliders.

OP
B
I'm a fan of Spot Hogg for a durable hunting sight, definitely heavy, but I haven't had a bit of issue with several Hogg Fathers, Tommy's, or fixed pin variety.

The MBG sights have a brighter pin, are lighter but aren't as robust tho I doubt you'd have an issue with them.

Limited experience with the Axcel hunting sights, I'd take an MBG over them tho. However the zero stop is nice on the sliders.
Im leaning towards a Spot Hogg. Pro shop suggested the same.

RC_

FNG
Can't go wrong with Spot-hogg. Their new Boonie is supposed to be legit if you can get your hands on one but most dealers are back ordered.

GreggB

FNG
Look at the B3 Bridgelock sights. This is a well thought out, super lightweight yet very durable product. Available in multiple sliders and fixed pins with lots of options. Hands down the best selling Bridge Lock sights in my shop..

Reactions: ZDR
Spot hoggs are nice but heavy. Probly the most durable. The fast Eddie is nice and has a ton of adjustment, but the wheel lock isn't the greatest. You can get it where the wheel turns smooth but it won't cinch down all the way when locked down. Or it locks down tight but it's harder to move the wheel. I also know the axcel landslyde bridge lock solution is kind of an afterthought. It's a very nice sight but not really made for bridge lock. The hha tetra looks nice but I've never used them. I think they're heavy like the spot hogg. The black gold streamline is a nice option that's lightweight.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

htlt_surfboards

Lil-Rokslider
Ive had a spot Hogg fast Eddie xl for many years now and can confirm what others are saying that it is bomb proof. If you aren't in an immediate rush I would wait and get the boonie though as I think it has all the positives of the fast Eddie and address some of the downsides of it.

Marshfly

WKR
If you want to keep your Lift light go with a non-slide Black Gold of some flavor. Way lighter than any Spot Hogg and we have had zero issues with them. If you do have issues BG customer service is absolutely top of the heap. My family all uses Black Gold sights of some type in bridge lock Mathews.

If you want full micro adjust the Pro Sight is choice. Thats what I use personally.

I have the Axcel Landslyde 3-pin and an HHA Tetra Tournament 4-pin. I didn’t like the Landslyde using the Bridge-lock bc you need to use the extra windage offset block to bring the entire sight to the right and I still had some of my sight picture blocked by the riser. Might just be my tune or peep, but I've heard that gripe a fair amount. I love the sight but think it’s best just using the old fashioned direct mount.

I ended getting the HHA, which is rock solid and has an infinite adjust plate that helps with the windage offset using Bridgelock and mounts on the 2nd axis. The pin configuration is unique and comes up and out at an angle so I think it gives a more open sight picture. It has nice micro adjustability for windage and it’s really easy to sight in. Worth checking out for a 4-pin.

I have the option six. I like almost everything about it. The only problem is I can only get 96 yards out of it. You could stretch that out with the option 8, or the option canyon pounder.

Sport Hogg's customer service sealed the deal for me. Bow damaged in an accident and I had sight part in two days.

Ride123

FNG
Black gold with the wheel of death.
Ill never go back to a fixed pin after having a wheel

I have an Option Canyon Pounder on my Lift 33. Best sight I have ever owned. Previously had several flavors of fixed 5 pins, a Fast Eddie, and currently have a Dialed Arxos on my V3X.

OP
B
Ive had a spot Hogg fast Eddie xl for many years now and can confirm what others are saying that it is bomb proof. If you aren't in an immediate rush I would wait and get the boonie though as I think it has all the positives of the fast Eddie and address some of the downsides of it.
My pro shop has the bookie in stock. This is what I went with. Just got my tape calibrated today. I’m super happy with it. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpeg
    IMG_0690.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 20