Should I replace my rifle scope?

stv117

Lil-Rokslider
don't see the need for an upgrade what you have got work just fine. getting an extra scope at your convenience is advisable but don't see the rush.

fwafwow

WKR
Yeah this is my concern. Seems to be a lot of talk on here for yearslately about vortex relying too much on their warranty and not just building quality. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Binos and spotter from them, but if they crap out mid hunt I can survive, scope, not so much.
Fixed it for you.

Macintosh

WKR
Of course it works. I’ve had several vortex scopes that worked. Course, all but one crapped out at some point enough to be a problem at hunting ranges. If you hunt 60 days a year and have multiple opportunities so having a scope crap out on you mid-season isnt a problem, then who cares? If you have limited time or opportunity or its for a 1-week tag that took a decade to draw, it might make sense to stack the odds in your favor of never having a problem.

Kurts86

WKR
So the rifle is worth like 15x what the scope is. That is all you need to know that you need to upgrade.

I would wait on the “official” test on the new Leupold Mark 4. That scope checks a lot of boxes for a rifle like this, at least on paper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro